- Do you need better control over your inventory?
- Do you need to take the guesswork out of purchasing?
- Do you need to have better insights into what is selling versus what isn’t?
There’s nothing worse than the vague feeling you aren’t 100% across all aspects of your warehouse and distribution. ERP software can put you back in the driver’s seat confident that you and your staff are across every aspect of your inventory and where it is, where it is going and when.
Insight-driven inventory management lets businesses move on from the reactive processes of the past and become forward-looking and proactive. This can result in substantial reductions in the cost of goods sold and a marked increase in gross margin return on inventory.
Insight-driven Inventory Management can give you:
- Improved customer service and loyalty
- Reduced stock-outs and overstocks
- Lower inventory costs
- Insights into fluctuations in supply and demand
- Ability to streamline your inventory planning
Benefits of an ERP system for wholesale
- Improve your operations with real-time data for sales and service teams
- Easily manage complex pricing and discount policies
- Sales order fulfilment, create quotes and shipments and apply discounts
- Track and manage foreign transactions, tax and multiple currencies
- Be usable by multiple staff, often in multiple locations
- Report on accounting, finance and order processing in real time
- Manage customer interactions and billing
- Carry out stock assessments and inventory management
MYOB Advanced Business, powered by Acumatica, is a customisable cloud ERP system that provides ERP and payroll functionality on a single integrated platform. As the fastest growing cloud ERP in Australia, connect your entire business operations from finance to warehousing and everything in between. MYOB Advanced scales with your business ambitions, giving you complete real-time visibility and control.
Built on Microsoft Business Central, localised for the Aussie market, Wiise is cloud ERP software 100% owned by KPMG Australia in partnership with Microsoft. Designed to handle the needs of growing Australian businesses, Wiise brings accounting, operations, inventory, people and more into one hub. Clever cloud tech that you can access anywhere, anytime, from any device.