MYOB Exo Support
Looking for MYOB Exo Support?
Meet Momentum Software Solutions, a ERP software consultancy that understands business.
Whether your looking to get more functionality out of your Exo system, address outstanding issues or gain more reliable support, whatever your business needs are Momentum can help.
With Momentum as your MYOB Exo Partner, we will work with you to ensure you get the most out of your MYOB Exo system for your needs now and in the future. We have one of the most experienced MYOB consulting teams in Australia and are committed to customer service and working closely with our clients to understand their business, their objectives, and their specific software needs.
Momentum’s vision is ‘’Empowering People in Business’’. We work with our customers to take their business to the next level, by delivering tailored software solutions through partnerships, cooperation and trust. Our 250+ customers are with us because they have chosen to invest in an ERP system with a good reputation and because during the sales process they have come to trust Momentum Software Solutions as the best people for the job. We take this responsibility very seriously.
A bit about Momentum
Momentum Software Solutions are a fully accredited, multi-award-winning cloud based ERP implementation consultancy. Based in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Mackay, Cairns and soon NSW, we have been empowering people in business and helping them think bigger for over 10 years.
We have one of the most experienced cloud ERP consulting teams in Australia, and have completed more than 250 software implementations. All our consultants are formally accredited, and have been handpicked for their extensive experience and knowledge of implementation and training across all areas of business.
Our ‘Exo’ Expertise
- 140+ active MYOB Exo sites across multiple sectors, using all Exo modules
- Named MYOB Partner of the Year for 2022
- 5 certified Exo Consultants and Exo Support Team
- 3 certified MYOB Exo Developers
- Customer Service Manager with dedicated Exo Support Team
- Service Delivery Manager
- 2 Full Time Project Managers
- Customer Success Manager
Award Winning ERP Experts
Momentum Software Solutions are award winning, ERP experts. As one of three partners across Australia and New Zealand to have achieved a Diamond Partner status, Momentum have established our reputation as leading MYOB ERP experts. In 2022, Momentum was named MYOB Partner of the Year, and was awarded the MYOB Construction Partner of the Year for 2022.
The MYOB Enterprise Channel Partner of the Year award recognizes Momentum as the partner that has received the highest recognition in Australia and New Zealand across seven categories. The distinction of being named MYOB Enterprise Partner of the Year serves as a strong testament to Momentum’s highly skilled ERP consulting team and their ability to deliver sophisticated business management solutions.
Momentum Software Solution has also been bestowed with the prestigious title of MYOB Construction Partner of the Year for 2022, which recognises the company’s proficiency in providing cloud-based ERP software solutions for the construction industry. Over the last few years, Momentum has demonstrated its aptitude and expertise in the construction sector, and this accolated from MYOB and the feedback from our MYOB Advanced Construction users bear testament to our expertise, consolidating our standing as a prominent ERP specialist in the construction domain.
Get access to local, specialist support from our team who will work with you to ensure you get the right solution for your needs now and in the future.
Australian Based Offices
Australian based, growing and tight knit team dedicated to empowering your business. Our offices are based in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
International Award Winners
Over the past 10 years Momentum has been recognised internationally for our expertise. We were recently named MYOB Partner of the Year.
With one of the most experienced ERP consulting teams in Australia, we’ve delivered solutions to a range of industries and types of businesses.
All our consultants are formally accredited, and have been handpicked for their extensive experience and knowledge across all areas of business.
Team of dedicated software developers to develop and deliver integrations, add-ons, customisations, dashboards, reports and much more.
Excellent Customer Satisfaction
Great reputation for client loyalty. Nearly 50% of our clients have been with us for over 5 years. Many have been with Momentum over 10 years.
Established Project Team
Dedicated team to work closely with your business, including Project Managers, Service Delivery Manager & Customer Success Manager.
Download Momentum’s MYOB Exo Partner Capability Statement
Menu of Services
- Implementation of MYOB Exo – all modules
- Upgrades and implement new features
- User training (on-site and online)
- Support (via phone, email, portal)
- Report Design / Dashboards/ Excel Odata Reports / Velixo Reports
- Integration and Custom Development
- Business Process Review
- Business Consulting and Planning
- Project Management
What’s included in Momentum’s Service Plan?
- Telephone and email assistance with “how to” questions in relation to using the software
- Access to support via email, telephone or on-site
- Access to our state-of-the-art remote support software
- Access to the online knowledgebase
- Working on faults and errors that occur in relation to a software fault
- Working on faults and errors in standard MYOB Advanced reports and forms
- Fixes to data that was created due to user error or lack of knowledge
- Provision of upgrades to the software, both product and delivery of software
- Monthly newsletter via email outlining hints and tips, new releases and up and coming events
- Regular and on-request reports detailing the status of issues logged by Momentum
- Invitation to our Customer Forums run 2x a year in-person and online
Additional Services Available from Momentum
- On-Site Consulting
- Solution Review and Health Checks
- Training services
- New reports or forms, or modifications to reports or forms
- Installation of software on new servers or workstations or troubleshooting server, network or pc issues that affect the software (e.g. security, permissions, virus protection).
- Changing the configuration of the software to meet new or changed business requirements.
We treat these requests as ‘Projects’ and proposals can be provided on request. Customers can elect to allocate these Projects against Pre-Paid Services.
Note: Momentum does not provide Accounting, Bookkeeping or reconciliation services
Our overall experience working with Momentum has been really positive. The support they provide us is excellentLouise Read, Palm Island Barge Company