MYOB Advanced People
A cloud payroll solution for bigger business
MYOB Advanced People is a modern cloud-based Payroll and HR Management Solution. MYOB Advanced Business and MYOB Advanced People are two separate, standalone solutions, but they can be implemented as a single, unified platform.
MYOB Advanced People offers:
- A scalable and secure cloud payroll management solution for businesses
- Flexible payroll that keeps you compliant + reduces errors or risk
- Employee self-service capabilities for effective productivity
- Automatically updated, cloud-based software for efficiency
- Designed with integration in mind for best optimisation
Take your payroll to the next level with MYOB Advanced People and Momentum
MYOB Advanced People Features
- Modern fully featured cloud payroll solution, secure and can be accessed from anywhere via a browser
- Empower employees to access and update their details, request leave, review payslips via browser or mobile application (iOS and Android)
- MYOB updates your system to the latest tax rates and thresholds, so you don’t have to.
- Pay and entitlement history recorded and easily accessible.
- Termination workflow that simplifies final payment for resignations and redundancy payments
- Enhanced reporting, GL journals, transaction history, audit tracking and more.
- Powerful configuration options catering to many employee payment scenarios.
- Fully integrated with MYOB Advanced Business (Cloud ERP) or can operate as a standalone payroll solution
Download the MYOB Advanced People Fact Sheet
MYOB Advanced People
Your complete solution
The MYOB Advanced Platform
You can use MYOB Advanced People as a standalone payroll solution, but integrating it with MYOB Advanced gives you all the power and functionality you need in one platform. Unifying the two Advanced solutions presents the opportunity to streamline processes with an end-to-end business management system that provides ERP and Payroll functionality in a single system.
As a unified solution MYOB Advanced:
- Simplifies maintenance, as businesses have one system and one vendor to deal with
- Improves collaboration by unifying data, processes and tools into a single, centralized platform
- Reduces the burden of maintaining integration between multiple systems or databases, reducing resource overheads
- Consolidates databases into a single instance, so data can flow seamlessly between functions enhancing reporting, collaboration and real-time analysis of data