Accounts Payable Automation for MYOB
Accounts payable staff are often inundated with a significant amount of work, spending more time handling paper invoices, validating details and chasing approvals than doing anything else. Redirect their efforts towards higher value tasks by implementing a digital accounts payable process.
Since 1987 the Dataline Group has been at the forefront of making accounts management easy for organisations across the Asia Pacific region. Dataline is committed to providing the best, most efficient solutions to market: whether that is designing and building its own services or partnering with some of the world’s leading accounts processing suppliers to bring their products and services to local markets. Dataline has made efficiency easy for 350 companies from major banks and government organisation to small and medium organisations.
- Gain virtualisation of payables and have no physical constraints
- Gain visibility of payables and know liabilities enabling real time cash management
- Gain financial discipline and control and bring auditability, accuracy and data visibility
- Gain competitive advantage – lower processing costs, more efficient processes, staff focus on value added activities, upskill staff, manage data and strengthen decision making, no more duplicate payments
- Gain access to business funding – lower rates, lower risk, flexible, off balance sheet and profitable
Accounts Payable Automation
- Automated Invoice capture, 3 way matching and approval workflows that link with your MYOB and other accounting systems
Working Capital Solutions
- Payables workflow that helps you offer your suppliers early payment for discount without using your working capital
MICR Cheque Solutions
- Cheque printing software providing you with secure and reliable MICR printers, MICR toner and MICR services
- Software and services that manage your critical financial transactions ensuring your cash flows are fast, efficient and automatic
Dataline’s Accounts Payable Automation Solution is a unique system for MYOB users that provides immediate cost and productivity benefits, without the need for major investment in hardware and software.
- No more data entry – Route your invoices to your Dataline email and our smart software will scan the invoice to process data entry into your MYOB system. What makes the solution unique, is the process is backed by a team that validates the data to ensure accuracy.
- Faster approvals– What separates Dataline’s solution is the ability to automate the match of invoice to purchase order (PO) and receipt of goods. This 3 way match, provides you with seamless straight through processing with no human intervention. With regards to non-PO invoices, the Dataline system will generate an email to a dedicated approver to view the invoice and approve.
- No need for filing – Dataline digitally stores your invoices securely, providing you with fast search retrieval with complete audit trail.
“We are very pleased with the Dataline product. Moving away from a manual invoice entry process saves us valuable time. In addition, the discipline of reviewing non-matched invoices every day ensures that we are keeping on top of our goods receipting. Most importantly, the system has allowed us to reduce our reporting cycle at month end from three weeks to less than two.” – Vicky Bowden, CFO Mainetec
- Automate your supplier invoices to be emailed to the Dataline APA+ system and Dataline’s smart software, backed by their bureau staff, will ensure accurate straight through processing.
- Connected to your accounting system, invoices are matched to purchase orders and customised workflows send emails seeking approval to review invoices on Dataline’s secure platform.
Invoice ready for payment
- Invoices posted for payment in your accounting system, invoices securely stored for fast search retrieval or use Dataline’s platform to generate discount offers to suppliers for early payment.