Not for Profits and Charities fall into a broad range of categories. Yet they all share a common focus – serving the communities around them.
Typically Not for Profits need the following:
- Flexible reporting,
- Ability to integrate payroll with accounting
- Track revenue and expenses on different levels, such as business unit, program and site.
- Transparent auditing trail
So how do hospitals, health services, churches and unions maintain this focus instead of getting bogged down in day-to-day financial matters?
Our audit trail is now impeccable. – Beth Miller, Group Accountant – Community Solutions
MYOB Advanced (cloud based) and MYOB EXO (on-premise) are specifically designed to give you the tools to implement more structured processes.
- They deliver a flexible and configurable system, so you can:
- Provide full transparency to a committee or board of directors
- Simplify and record staff activities and speed-up complex payroll procedures
- Actively improve the efficiency of operational tasks and activities
- Handle large amounts of transactional data across multiple sites
- Generate bespoke reports on any area of the business
Can we solve your Not-For-Profit concerns?
We have many clients in the Not-For-Profit sector and in addition to the comments above, our clients are very open to sharing their experiences.
In order to get a conversation started, we invite you to contact us to set up a time to talk through your business issues.
Within this conversation, we can identify your priorities and the business issues that you need solved.