Not for Profits and Charities fall into a broad range of categories. Yet they all share a common focus – serving the communities around them.
Typically Not for Profits need the following:
- Flexible reporting
- Ability to integrate payroll with accounting
- Track revenue and expenses on different levels, such as business unit, program and site.
- Transparent auditing trail
So how do hospitals, health services, churches and unions maintain this focus instead of getting bogged down in day-to-day financial matters?
ERP Solutions for Not-for-Profits
ERP Software is specifically designed to give you the tools to implement more structured processes.
They deliver a flexible and configurable system, so you can:
- Provide full transparency to a committee or board of directors
- Simplify and record staff activities and speed-up complex payroll procedures
- Actively improve the efficiency of operational tasks and activities
- Handle large amounts of transactional data across multiple sites
- Generate bespoke reports on any area of the business
MYOB Advanced Business, powered by Acumatica, is a customisable cloud ERP system that provides ERP and payroll functionality on a single integrated platform. As the fastest growing cloud ERP in Australia, connect your entire business operations from finance to sales and everything in between. MYOB Advanced scales with your business ambitions, giving you complete real-time visibility and control.
Built on Microsoft Business Central, localised for the Aussie market, Wiise is cloud ERP software 100% owned by KPMG Australia in partnership with Microsoft. Designed to handle the needs of growing Australian businesses, Wiise brings accounting, operations, inventory, people and more into one hub. Clever cloud tech that you can access anywhere, anytime, from any device.