MYOB Advanced ERP Implementation Consultant
Do what you love in an environment that fosters learning, collaboration, and genuine work / life balance.
Who are we?
Momentum Software Solutions are a leading provider of cloud-based ERP solutions to growing and mid-sized businesses throughout QLD. We sell, implement, design and support software that includes advanced inventory management, accounting, job costing, payroll, CRM, HR and more. Momentum are growing and have recently expanded into Brisbane. This position is based in Brendale.
What is the role?
We are seeking an MYOB Advanced ERP Implementation Consultant with demonstrated experience on a range of projects in various industries. You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. It is a customer-facing role with a combination of work at our offices as well as on site with clients. MYOB Advanced is Australia’s fastest growing ERP. Cloud based, it is fully customisable delivering powerful, cohesive end-to-end business management.
This role would be ideal for a Systems Accountant or tech savvy Accountant looking to transition into the Information Technology space. You will provide implementation, consulting and support services to our growing client base.
In this customer-facing role you will:-
Manage and perform implementations of MYOB Advanced
Provide ongoing software consulting services to our clients in the form of system reviews, upgrades, training, customization design and other improvement initiatives;
Telephone support, remote support and some on-site support.
What are we looking for in our team?
The following skills and experience will help qualify you for this role:-
- Accounting/ Business / Management or related qualification
- Be able to confidently engage with clients and communication skills to define and articulate the quantifiable business value in the solutions we offer
- Demonstrated Accounting / financial work history
- MUST be a self-starter
- Share our passion for customer service and exceed their expectations
- Demonstrated experience in producing Business Process Mapping documentation
- ERP implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience in SQL scripts and queries Experience with CRM’s, Databases, SQL, Reporting
- Report-Writing using Graphical Report Writer (e.g Crystal reports)
- Committed to exceptional customer experiences and business improvement
- Be proactive, results focused and self-motivated.
- Personal accountability and ownership of role is essential
- Have a friendly and positive personality style.
- Clear and professional communication skills along with the ability to listen and interpret customer needs are paramount.
- Be able to work effectively within a small team environment and culture where flexibility is essential
- Willing to Travel throughout QLD as required
What are the benefits of working for Momentum?
- Enjoyable and challenging work. You won’t be bored!
- Grow with us. We’re a small and growing business with over 11 years trading and a growing client base
- Negotiable Salary Package based on skills and experience
- Genuine work-life balance initiatives
- We foster genuine team spirit and culture,
Applicants MUST BE RESIDENTS of Australia and be willing to travel throughout Queensland to service current and new clients where applicable.