Senior ERP Software Consultant
Got Superstar ERP skills?
Come and join our team to collaborate, learn & share knowledge
Who are we?
Momentum Software Solutions are a leading provider of cloud ERP solutions to growing and mid-sized businesses throughout QLD, NSW, & NT. We sell, implement, design and support software that includes advanced inventory management, accounting, job costing, payroll, CRM, HR and more.
What is the role?
We are seeking a senior ERP Functional Consultant with experience in a range of industries. You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong critical thinking skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. It is a customer-facing role with a combination of work at our offices as well as on site with clients. We sell and implement MYOB Advanced and Wiise ERP solutions. Cloud based; fully customisable delivering powerful, cohesive end-to-end business management.
What will you be doing?
- Engage with business stakeholders to define and prioritise new projects. Ensure that these initiatives clearly outline the value and benefits they will bring and incorporate them into the delivery planning process. Regularly track and communicate the value achieved through these efforts.
- Offer expert consulting advice to business stakeholders, leveraging ERP capabilities and best practices to effectively meet their requirements and exceed expectations.
- Devise and implement operational strategies aimed at strengthening relationships with stakeholders and continuously enhancing the ERP solution.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure seamless coordination and successful implementation of services.
- Promote a customer-centric approach by designing processes and procedures with a strong focus on meeting customer needs. Collaborate closely with other teams within the organization to address customer concerns and find effective solutions.
- Establish and maintain trust with business stakeholders, gaining a deep understanding of their vision, strategy, challenges, and opportunities.
What are we looking for in our team?
The following skills and experience will help qualify you for this role:-
What are the benefits of working for Momentum?
- Enjoyable and challenging work. You won’t be bored!
- Grow with us. We are a growing business with over 14 years trading and a growing client base
- Negotiable Salary Package based on skills and experience
- Genuine work-life balance initiatives
- We foster genuine team spirit and culture, and we have fun!
- Momentum Software Solutions offers a family friendly work environment with flexible work hours where practical.
- We embrace gender equality and are committed to providing a supportive, diverse, and inclusive work environment throughout our workplace.
- Our office is located in Brisbane, however, location can be flexible for the right candidate
Please Apply ONLY if you have all the ‘MUST HAVE’ skills and experience. All applications held in the strictest confidence.