Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant
Do what you love in an environment that fosters learning, collaboration, and genuine work / life balance.
Who are we?
Momentum Software Solutions are a leading provider of cloud-based ERP solutions to growing and mid-sized businesses throughout QLD. We sell, implement, design and support software that includes advanced inventory management, accounting, job costing, payroll, CRM, HR and more. Momentum are growing and have recently expanded into Brisbane. This position is based in Brendale.
What is the role?
We are seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant with demonstrated experience on a range of projects in various industries. You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. It is a customer-facing role with a combination of work at our offices as well as on site with clients. Cloud-based, it is fully customisable delivering powerful, cohesive end-to-end business management. You will work with team members and clients in implementation, development and delivery of customisations generally related to Wiise / Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
You will provide implementation, consulting and support services to our growing client base.
In this customer-facing role you will:-
- Participate in discovery/scoping workshops with business functional users and business stakeholders to define scope and business requirements
- Define current status Business Process and identify future state process opportunities
- Do a Fit/ Gap analysis of the business requirements and propose alternative solution for the identified gaps
- Create functional solution design to address business, interface, and performance requirements
- Prepare functional documents, process flows and presentations around system design.
- Perform functional validation of the implemented solution to ensure alignment to the business requirements
What are we looking for in our team?
The following skills and experience will help qualify you for this role:-
- Accounting/ Business / Management or related qualification
- Be able to confidently engage with clients and communication skills to define and articulate the quantifiable business value in the solutions we offer
- Demonstrated Accounting / financial work history
- MUST be a self-starter
- Share our passion for customer service and exceed their expectations
- Demonstrated experience in producing Business Process Mapping documentation
- ERP implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience in SQL scripts and queries Experience with CRM’s, Databases, SQL, Reporting
- Report-Writing using Graphical Report Writer (e.g Crystal reports)
- Committed to exceptional customer experiences and business improvement
- Be proactive, results focused and self-motivated.
- Personal accountability and ownership of role is essential
- Have a friendly and positive personality style.
- Clear and professional communication skills along with the ability to listen and interpret customer needs are paramount.
- Be able to work effectively within a small team environment and culture where flexibility is essential
- Willing to Travel throughout QLD as required
What are the benefits of working for Momentum?
- Enjoyable and challenging work. You won’t be bored!
- Grow with us. We’re a small and growing business with over 11 years trading and a growing client base
- Negotiable Salary Package based on skills and experience
- Genuine work-life balance initiatives
- We foster genuine team spirit and culture,
Applicants MUST BE RESIDENTS of Australia and be willing to travel throughout Queensland to service current and new clients where applicable.