MYOB Exo Support Consultant
If you love helping people get the most out of the business software this might be the job for you.
Got Amazing MYOB Exo ERP & Payroll skills?
Come and join our team to collaborate, learn, & share knowledge
Who are we?
Momentum Software Solutions are a leading provider of MYOB ERP solutions to growing and mid-sized businesses throughout QLD. We sell, implement, design and support software that includes advanced inventory management, accounting, job costing, payroll, CRM, HR and more. This position can be based in our Maroochydore office or our Carseldine office.
What is the role?
We are seeking an MYOB Exo Support Consultant with demonstrated experience on a range of projects in various industries. You will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
In this customer-facing role you will provide support assistance to our clients issues submitted by them. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Providing telephone, email and face to face customer support,
- Responding to ‘how to’ questions, analysis and fixing of data, software faults,
- Scheduling and management of software upgrades
- Scheduling of system upgrades.
- Escalation of more technical issues to Senior Technical Team to Assist with resolution.
What are we looking for in our team?
The following skills and experience will help qualify you for this role:-
- MYOB EXO ERP & Payroll experience or Experience in an ERP Support or Consulting Role
- Accounting/ Business / Management or related qualification
- Be able to confidently engage with clients and communication skills to define and articulate the quantifiable business value in the solutions we offer
- Demonstrated Accounting / financial work history
- MUST be a self-starter
- Experience with CRM’s, Databases, SQL, Reporting
- Share our passion for customer service and exceed their expectations
- Demonstrated experience in producing Business Process Mapping documentation
- Demonstrated experience in SQL scripts and queries
- Report-Writing using Graphical Report Writer (e.g Crystal reports)
- Committed to exceptional customer experiences and business improvement
- Be proactive, results-focused and self-motivated.
- Personal accountability and ownership of role is essential
- Have a friendly and positive personality style.
- Clear and professional communication skills along with the ability to listen and interpret customer needs are paramount.
- Be able to work effectively within a small team environment and culture where flexibility is essential
What are the benefits of working for Momentum?
- Enjoyable and challenging work. You won’t be bored!
- Grow with us. We’re a small and growing business with over 10 years trading and a growing client base
- Negotiable Salary Package based on skills and experience
- Genuine work-life balance initiatives
- We foster genuine team spirit and culture, and we have fun
Applicants MUST BE RESIDENTS of Australia and be willing to travel throughout Queensland to service current and new clients where applicable.