Paperless accounts payable processing
Momentum Approval Advantage + Requisitions is designed to reduce time and effort spent managing approvals by providing a unified view of all creditor invoices, purchase orders and requisitions across multiple company databases. From a single screen staff can view, query, approve and reject all invoices and purchase orders and requisitions. Momentum Approval Advantage + Requisitions also automates the filing of scanned invoices and the generation of purchase orders for approved requisitions, and eliminates the need for circulating hard copies for sign-off, streamlining the approval process.
Greater control over approvals
For greater control, user security levels can be enabled to ensure staff can only query, approve or reject creditor invoices, purchase orders and requisitions if they have the required level of authority. These restrictions can be applied to individual databases and branches, and approval limits can be set for each user. Purchase orders can also be set to automatically generate once a requisition is approved, reducing workload.
- Unified view of invoices, purchase orders and requisitions requiring approval, including for multiple EXO databases
- Automates the filing of scanned invoices by supplier, year, invoice number
- Ability to automate the authorisation and creation of the purchase order where it is linked to an approved requisition
- Eliminates the need for circulating hard copies for approval and the associated time delay and cost in the authorisation process, or worse, the time and cost of documents lost during the authorisation process
- View, query, approve and reject invoices, purchase orders and requisitions
- Enable user security levels
- Set approval limits for each user
Watch an overview of Momentum Approval Advantage