Make better inventory decisions with NETSTOCK’s intuitive, cloud based inventory management software
NETSTOCK is an affordable cloud solution that helps companies reduce excess inventory and free up working capital while minimising stock-outs and increasing revenue. It integrates with both MYOB Advanced and MYOB Exo to provide visibility of inventory levels and investment, produce quality forecasts and optimal replenishment recommendations.
Visual dashboards display overall inventory performance and provide early warning of items needing attention. NETSTOCK is easy to use, quick to adopt and can be accessed anytime, anywhere via web browser or mobile device.
- Quick painless installation & easy on-boarding
- Immediate visibility into inventory health
- Daily improvements in inventory performance
- See ROI in the first month of using NETSTOCK
- Save time on planning, forecasting and ordering
- Retain your customers and increase your sales
Reduce Excess Stock
- Release cash that is tied up in excess inventory
- Dashboards to manage by exception
- Classify items to focus resources
- Forecast with ease
- Orders at the click of a button
- Raw materials and manufacturing
- Procure centrally, then distribute
So how does NETSTOCK do it?
- With the click of a button, NETSTOCK will recommend an order quantity for all products from a supplier that need to be ordered today. The order schedule provides sufficient detail for a quick review of the order recommendation, with drill-through to much more detail.
- As changes are made to the recommended order quantities, the order summary provides instant feedback on total order value, order units, volumetrics and weight.
- Once the order review is complete, click the Download button to send the purchase order directly to your ERP. No more order capture mistakes. More efficient and accurate!
Minimise stock-outs The dashboard KPI tracks your service levels, stock-outs and potential stock-outs. Now you can monitor whether the actions that you are taking are having an ongoing positive impact on your business. The exception lists highlight the worst offenders in each category, enabling you to focus on those items that are having the biggest impact on your business. You can hone in on those items that are:
- Selling much more than the forecast, prior to them becoming stock-outs.
- Stocked out right now, and try to get them back into stock as soon as possible.
- Predicted to stock-out before you can get more stock in, so that you can action them to avoid a costly stock-out.
Reduce excess inventory The dashboard KPI tracks your inventory value, level of excess stock and surplus orders (where you currently have too much on order). The exception lists highlight the worst offenders in each category, enabling you to focus on those items that are having the biggest impact on your business. You can hone in on those items that:
- Are selling much less than the forecast, before they end up with excess.
- Have the most excess, so you can put plans in place to target a reduction.
- Have too much on order and will become excess stock when the order arrives, enabling you to cancel, split or delay the order, or reduce the order quantity.
To learn more about NETSTOCK’s intuitive inventory management software, visit their website here.Download Factsheet