TimeTrak gives you the flexibility to manage your business from any location, using just the one system. It’s the answer you’ve been looking for.
Designed for businesses in service-based industries, TimeTrak helps you to increase profits, work smarter, and provide better service to your customers. Streamline how your business works from the initial contact and quote through to final invoicing or ongoing support.
Whether your staff are out in the field or in the office they can manage jobs, projects, scheduling, quotes, inventory, workplace safety, other team members plus a whole lot more.
- Scheduling and Service Coordination
- Time Management
- Quoting and Invoicing
- Project Management
- Geolocation and GPS Tracking
- OHS and compliance
- Knowledge Management
- Customer Portal
Designed specifically for businesses with staff on-the-go, TimeTrak Mobile gives your Service Coordinators an easy-to-use tool to manage field staff. From the service coordinator direct to staff in the field, this nifty little product allows your users to keep accurate timesheets, bill time and materials used, as well as the ability to invoice the job while still on site, all from their mobile device.
This end-to-end management product allows your Service Coordinators to make appointments, create jobs or tasks, or even track the whereabouts of staff members’ using TimeTrak Professional in the office to ensure optimal efficiency.
TimeTrak Mobile is a versatile product that can be scaled to fit your business and will simplify the way you do business.
TimeTrak Mobile: Key Features
- Fully integrates with EXO Job Costing & EXO Serviceable Units
- Enter time, materials, PO’s from a mobile or tablet
- Provides GPS tracking and mapping for field staff
- Customer, job, stock, contact and supplier lookup functions
- Field service checklists that can be made compulsory when required
- Post to job, raise invoice and post or generate straightaway, and receive payment