The MYOB Exo Education Centre is an online portal that provides a central point of access to all MYOB Exo documentation, and is a great resource for MYOB Exo clients.
You can visit the Education Centre by clicking the below links, or you can access it directly through the MYOB Exo interface, using the Education Centre dashboard widget.
What can be found in the Education Centre?
- access MYOB Exo Help files for various versions
- download PDF Release Notes for the current and previous versions
- download PDF User Guides for each Exo Business or Employer Services module
- browse and download a selection of Exo White Papers
- access documentation specific to the Exo OnTheGo mobile app
- and more
The Education Centre also includes a library of instructional videos and a set of database schemas, which include diagrams and documentation on the structure of various areas of the MYOB Exo database.
Trouble navigating to the right help documents?
There is a great search function where you can perform a search across all documents on the Education Centre, or search information relating to a specific version of MYOB Exo. Just enter some search terms into the search box at the top of the help centre and click Search. The results appear, showing everything that matches your search terms, and you can filter them by document type to narrow down the search if you want.
As an Exo partner, we encourage all our clients to utilise this great resource.