An ERP is a modern solution that integrates manufacturing, inventory management and accounting. Leveraging your investment, it delivers timely, accurate and detailed information to support better decisions and higher performance. Success in the Manufacturing industry relies heavily on a careful balance of supply and demand. Knowing exactly what to build and what to buy can be difficult to manage without accurate understanding or planning. Planning is the central core in manufacturing, hence it’s vital to understand and balance your requirements.
To operate competitively, manufacturers continuously engage in balancing decisions. Balancing demand from customers and product supply from their operations. Balancing too much inventory and overhead expense with stockouts or balancing pricing of products with actual product costs, to name a few. To manage these decisions, the MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition has been designed to integrate all stages of the Manufacturing process into one streamlined, accurate, up-to-date system.
The MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition has numerous key features which allow manufacturing companies to control these balances and most importantly oversee the entire Manufacturing process. Some of these key features include:
- Full featured Manufacturing and MRP solution
- Bills of Materials with Revision Control
- Cost of Materials, Labour, Machines, tools and Overheads
- Routing of Production through different Work Centres
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Job Cards/ Production Tickets
- MRP/ Purchasing/ Transfers/ Sub-Assemblies
- Estimating and Product Configurator for custom products
- Engineering Change Orders
- Shop Floor Data Collection
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling – finite capacity planning/ scheduling
In today’s competitive environment, an integrated ERP system is essential. Entry-level systems are not designed for planning for such balance. Manufacturing companies need the ability to support operations with a 360-degree and real-time view of all business processes. Importantly for businesses within the manufacturing industry, being able to streamline business processes, generate accurate pricing and calculate your total manufacturing costs efficiently and effectively is vital to remain competitive.
A modern ERP system can help your manufacturing company:
- Streamline business processes
- Optimize production scheduling
- Improve sourcing and inventory management
- Price with accurate product costing
- Improve decision with increased visibility
- Coordinate sales with production
- Reduce IT expenses
If your business is interested in the extensive capabilities, the MYOB Advanced Manufacturing Edition offers, get in contact with us today for a free no-obligation chat.