As a Government department or public organisation you want your data to be secure and meet with state or federal legal requirements. MYOB Advanced (cloud based) and MYOB EXO (on-premise) ensure the maximum integrity and security of your data. Whether our clients’ objectives are to improve usability and efficiency, increase accountability and transparency or improve public or member experience we have the experience to deliver results.
We work closely with our clients to streamline both workflows and business processes while making information from operations more reliable, timely, and accessible.
“MYOB Advanced has opened up transparency throughout our organisation.” – Acting CFO – Government Museum
We also understand the unique requirements of each department and organisation and can deploy our solutions accordingly. Tailored and customised solutions are provided to suit the exact systems and processes required within each separate department. You will benefit from full functionality and complete flexibility.
- Address the needs of integrated planning and reporting, reporting and other government reporting requirements
- Improved timeframes and data integrity for budgeting & forecasting, planning and reporting across very long timeframes
- Align strategic plans with financial and operational results
- Adopt and reflect regulatory changes easily
- Decentralise day to day processes, approvals and budgeting
- Achieve operational efficiency
- Deliver transparent audit trail
- Improve service for your citizens, members and public
Can we solve your accounting and finance issues?
We have clients in the Government sector and in addition to the comments above, our clients are very open to sharing their experiences.
In order to get a conversation started, we invite you to contact us to set up a time to talk through your business issues.
Within this conversation, we can identify your priorities and the business issues that you need to be solved.
We would love to introduce you to our team and our solutions – and demonstrating how they align.